A few weeks ago, I purchased an Airport Express at the local Apple Store. I wanted the ability to print to my Epson R320 wirelessly from any Mac. The setup was incredibly easy as with most Apple products:
- Connect the ethernet cable (from the wall) and the USB printer cable into the AirPort Express.
- After that, load up AirPort Setup Assistant in Applications >Utilities.
- Once the window shows up, click on continue.
- Then click on Setup A New AirPort Base Station.
- Make settings for your AirPort Express and that’s it.
- To edit the settings later, open up the AirPort Admin Utility in Applications >Utilities.
- The picture quality was very good considering that it’s wireless printing.
- If you notice that your picture quality isn’t that good, then check the maker of the printer’s website for driver updates.