I’m sure many users have noticed .Mac’s new web gallery feature. As neat as it looks, it’s quite easy to create your own custom galleries right within iPhoto. Here’s how:
- Open up iPhoto from your dock or your Applications folder.
- Select an album or several pictures for which you want to be in the gallery.
- Go to the File menu and choose Export.
- In the Export Photos window, go to the Web Page section.
- Add a title and change the layout settings for the page(s).
- When you’re all set, click on the “Export” button and choose a location to save the pictures to.
- Then upload the “index.html” file, the “Images” folder, the “Resources” folder, the “Pages” folder, and the “Thumbnails” folder using an FTP program (Cyberduck).
- To see an example of what the gallery looks like, click here for a screenshot.